Pages

27 February 2014

Reading and all...

It has been nine months since my graduation day, but I still remember the university admission interview like yesterday. It was a stress interview and I was repeatedly asked about current affairs even after making it very clear (to the interviewer) that I don't have the habit of reading newspapers. I cracked it alright, but I am mentioning this now because I have started reading news. In fact I read it regularly and even try to remember things.

No, I am not preparing for UPSC exam, I just started working for MediaNama.com as a research associate. Though it's mostly technology based news that we work on, reading is part of the job now.

From FDI in eCommerce to Facebook buying whatsapp, now I've opinions on various subjects. I am realising how ignorant I have been all my life and how much I was missing out by not reading news. We don't have to reading everything, but reading definitely brings in new ideas and opportunities...it opens new doors.

Talking about reading, I haven't completed "The Game of Thrones" yet because I've been busy editing manuscripts and reading for the ongoing projects at Fablery.

1 comment:

  1. The VASHIKARAN MANTRA that might be recited or the solutions provided by the astrologer for your problems are always towards the positive side. If you intend to do something negative, these VASHIKARAN mantras won't work. Similarly, you need to have faith in the term 'astrology'; else you can never experience positive results.

    ReplyDelete