Pages

17 February 2010

Tagged, so here I am

I was tagged by Megha. Here are the questions I was supposed to answer along with the answers

1. What is your current obsession?

A. Naruto(Japanese Cartoon show)

2. What are you wearing today?
A. Jeans and T-shirt

3. What's for dinner today?
A. Rice and curry (like always)

4. What's the last thing you bought?
A. Chocolate.

5. What are you listening to right now?
A. Songs from Veer

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A. I am just wondering why she tagged me.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A. Bangalore.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A. Handkerchief.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A. Any place that is completely green and peaceful.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
A. Prakrit

11. What’s your favourite quote?
A. "Its difficult to be "Nethra""- Nethra. ;)

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
A. My brother

13. What is your favourite colour?
A. Yellow

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A. Be simple, be hygiene and be yourself.

15. What is your dream job?
A. Where I can be my boss.

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
A. I guess "Wisdom".

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A. I am feeling like eating chicken. I know it doesn't cost $100. I would first eat and then think about the remaining cash.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
A. Uni-colored dress.

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
A. Mr. Big B

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A. I like my hairs short.

21. What are you going to do after this?
A. Watch television.

22. What are your favorite movies?
A. LOTR and many more...

23. What inspires you?
A. I inspire myself enough.

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
A. Nethra.

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
A. Coffee.

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
A. Sometimes, I talk to my friends. Sometimes, I cry. Sometimes, I complain about it. Sometimes, I read. The list is too...very long...

27. What makes you go wild?
A. Hypocrisy

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A. All the blogs that I am following.

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
A. I love Chocolates.

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
A. Eight.

31. Favorite Season?
A. Winter and Rainy season.

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
A. Omelet (because its the easiest dish).

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
A. I guess I will ignore them.

34. What are you afraid of the most?
A. Myself.

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A. I need some beauty sleep.

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A. My dogie.

37. A word that you say a lot?
A. I guess, "well!".

38. When was the last time you did something nice?
A. This evening, I made tea for my dad . :P

39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
A. I would spend the day trying to figure out how could I remain in the post for five years.

40. Do you Know who Master SHIFU is?
A. Yes.

I would like to tag few friends. Hope they take the Tag and complete it. No pressure. If you hate being tagged, then please ignore it.

Rishi
Karthik
Mahesh
Pallav
Vamsi

17 comments:

  1. Am elated to know someone who likes and refers WISDOM.... It is my childhood friend and it is still with me.
    I guess i may end up without changing few answers if i take this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well who has composed dis questions for u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..now temme wat am i supposed to do wid this tag???..Shud i tag u or someone else??..Pls explain this thing to me yar..I donno abt it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me, Nethra. That was a nice gesture. But you know I don't do tags, for they are too boring. It's not the same with reading tags though. I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahesh
    I read Wisdom when I was at school.
    I would like if you did take the tag. :)

    Neel
    It was Megha who tagged me. I don't know who composed the questions.

    Vamsi
    Thanks for taking the tag. :)

    Karthik
    Well! Sorry for I tagged you. I didn't know you didn't like doing tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard for Prakrit language...

    and i am wondering whether you are happy or unhappy me tagging you ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megha
    Prakrit is an Indic language. Do google. You can surely find a lot about it.
    If I was unhappy, I wouldn't have taken the tag. So, cheer up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know you a little too more. Well do you observe silence for the chicken that died for you just before eating? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have lot of patience to answer 40 odd-questions!

    surprised to see ur fav color as yellow... but that goes with ur quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rajlakshmi
    Its original, isn't it? :)

    Mohan
    Well! I don't. When I have the chicken ready in front of me, why will i bother thinking about its death.

    Sundeep
    They were simple questions, so it didn't take much time and patience to answer them.
    I love yellow and don't understand what's so surprising about it.
    Well! That quote is original.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why Prakrit??

    and you use "I guess" more then well...what say?

    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, you know, most females like pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh man....you know...master Shifu....
    i'm a great fan of him.....thinking of enrolling as a student...and to be the next "Dragon Warrior"
    :)

    Nice answers......good to know something abt you.....hope to be visiting by more frequently

    \,,/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makk
    Might be I repeat lot of words. Its not only "well" and "I guess".

    Sundeep
    I don't fancy pink but its a nice color.

    Hitesh Rawat
    I was also planning the same. We will train together, what say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tag.. a cool way to make the words flow...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jayanta
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and reading this post. Yes, tag was cool indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete