Pages

10 July 2009

A phenomenon

I am neither void,
nor ovoid.
I am just an illusion.

Born from light,
I glow bright.
I am a colorful delusion.


My glory envied,
is never vied.
I am an elegant vision.

Colors bight
and are set aright.
I am not a fiction.

I am not devoid,
also non void.
I am a sign of celebration.

Born from droplet,
pied from a pallet.
I am art of no artisan

I am a story unsaid,
but never unread.
I am never forgotten

Colorful spirit,
Colors knit.
I am Rainbow, a phenomenon.

12 comments:

  1. a good creation......lov it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great poem ...

    please find my blog and do comment also wants ur feed back.
    http://mereprabhusmj.blogspot.com/
    http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com/
    http://stockexchangesinindia.blogspot.com/
    thanks,
    -Amaresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! just awesome... i am in love with way you so beautifully put every such simple things into such amazing poetry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful way with words you have,simple but full of impact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not just an Illusion,
    The sky's colour fusion.

    You're not just a phenomenon,
    An equal they can name none.

    Rainbow, to capture our minds you seem.
    Come, and point to the start of our dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice verses. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mindblowing! Fell in love with this! Blogrolling you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vibushan
    Thanks for blogrolling me. :)

    ReplyDelete