Pages

23 June 2010

3 things!

Thanks to Deeps! for tagging me.


* 3 Famous Names of Mine: Nethra, Nethra and Nethra
    PS: Everyone address me by my name...no nicknames, no pet-names and I like it that way. 


* 3 Things that Scare Me: Myself, God and Rejection.


* 3 Things that make me Smile: Sweet memories, my imaginary boy-friend and Tinku (my pet).

* 3 Things that I Love: Myself, My family and pet and lastly, my imaginary world
    PS: I know that neither me nor my parents are things. Stop taking "things" literally.


* 3 Things that I Hate: Being ignored by my parents and friends, frequent power cuts and
love triangles, be it fiction or in real


* 3 Things I don’t understand: What's Love, what's Life all about and why the hell I exist.


* 3 Things I’m doing right now: Writing this post, thinking about the three things I gotta write for what I'm doing right now and then...to be honest, nothing else.


* 3 Things I can’t do: Make someone like/love me, live without my books and dance.


* 3 Things I think you should listen to: Your heart, soul and conscience.
    PS: I know that they all mean the same.


* 3 Shows I watched as a Kid: Shaktimaan, Alif Laila and Hercules(Cartoon show telecast on Doordarshan).


* 3 Things I want in a Relationship: Love, trust and comfort.


* 3 Things of the Opposite Sex that appeal to me: Intelligence, Arrogance (outside) and Affectionateness (inside)


* 3 Favorite Fictitious Characters: Mangus (from the novel "Harmana Sam" written by "King Paulo"), Lord Voldemort (from the novel "Harry Potter" written by "J.K.Rowlings"), Jericho Barrons (from the "Fever Series" written by "Karen Marie Moning")


* 3 of my Favorite Hobbies: Reading, writing and painting (using water colors).


* 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Coffee, tea and chocolate milk.


* 3 Things I like about myself: The entire "ME", my name and my imaginary world.


* 3 Things I hate about myself: Nothing, nothing and nothing.
    PS: I love myself so much that I can never hate anything about me.


* 3 Things I’m wearing right now: My spectacles, black nail paint and of course, my clothes.
    PS: I live with my parents so can't live without clothes, unless I'm in the bathroom.


* 2 Truths and a Lie:  I prefer being honest, I'm single and I can't think of a lie.


* 3 People I pass this TAG to: Rishi Shrivastava, Pooja Menon and Vamsi Krishna Mohan

23 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for taking it up..!! :D :D

    N know so much more abt u now.. would like to know more about ur imaginary world.. [p.s my imaginary worldskeep moving, so haven't had one to stick with!! ]

    Love that Voldemort is one of ur fave fictitious characters..

    But what I adored the bestt was the love u have for urself.. the day i am able to do that.. i know i'll be living in a different world!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely list... Tinku ? Really ? :D Please tell me thats not the name of a big Doberman :)

    And black nail paint - was doing a medical test recently regarding it ( seriously ).. thats when we realised how tough it can be to find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting tag and equally interesting answers.
    Imaginary boyfriend...that's interesting too!!
    Shaktiman, I Have to watch even now, coz its telecast even now and the kid loves watching it!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice tag!
    Just one thing that caught my attention:You can never make anyone love you.Love is something spontaneous..it can never be induced :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. osum post spiced by cool lol stuff, u lok chirpy n live life to the fullest,nice wrk,....yet again i guess

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting tag :)
    Enjoyed knowing a bit more about you :)

    Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. to honest........when bring tagged try showing off....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey...nice tag :)
    you reminded me alif laila...i hear myself humming the title track...alif laila alif laila alif laaaaiiilllaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a imaginary boyfriend... @_@ :P :D

    I still like tinku...:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deeps
    Thanks for tagging me! I always knew me but never penned down things about me. You gave me a reason to do that. And ya, I'm self centered girl and live in my imaginary world. :)

    Roshan
    Tinku is a beagle and he isn't too big. By the way, its my mom who named him and yes, it is very difficult to find black nail paint. I went from one stores to another to only hear "No stock. Anyway, thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 淑慧
    Thanks! :)

    Shilpa
    I'm glad you didn't ask my imaginary boy friend's name. For now, he is nameless. I used to watch Shaktiman 10yrs ago, they still air it? That's surprising! Anyway, thanks for your comment! :)

    Samadrita
    I learnt it the hard way. Its impossible to make people like you. Anyway, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vineet
    You guessed right. Things that happen outside my life or world hardly bothers me, but sometimes it does and that happens rarely. By the way, thanks for your comment! :)

    Chatterbox, Romeo and Pooja
    Thanks, guys! :)

    Megha
    Alif Laila was a cool show, wasn't it? It used to scare me to hell. It was creepy. Now, even I'm singing "Alif Laila...Alif Laila..." Anyway, thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Mahesh
    Yes, arrogant and domineering guys turn me on. :P

    @Siddhesh
    Yeah, I got an imaginary boy friend. He is way better than any guy around. Even, I like Tinku. He is a good boy. :) Anyway, thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey what dance you do?
    nicely done tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ani_aset
    I said that I can't dance. Anyway, thanks! :)

    Deepa
    Thank you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. imaginary boyfriend lol :D.. I had one, a long time ago.. I should call him I think :P..

    nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. imaginary boyfriend lol :D.. I had one, a long time ago.. I should call him I think :P..

    nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete